• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia birch headlinings and interior kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rackhams ipswich

Reaction score
Cut and lacquered in house, both tintop and poptop instock,lacquered with marine lacquer in low bake oven, ready to fit, £285.00 plus vat collection from ipswich.
[email protected] 01473 741540
000_0056.jpg

kits now ready to include

headlinings for pop and tintop
long side with ashtray cut,side loading door, tailgate,sink upright and wood behind wardrobe and spare wheel,factory o/e spec and finish al holes for sunvoisers and interior lights cut.these take 10 hours to make per kit

Really happy with the headliner I bought,but I have to check the difference between early and late,as I may have collected the wrong one,I belive the hole where the light goes is different.

Strongly recommend the finish,they look great :)

hi simon,you should have the correct one for a 71,we have found that the headlinging sides were the interior light is can be wider and the front headlining is wider as well,but yours should be good,also side loading door trims and tailgate trims differ,we will be happy to exchange at anytime if its still not the one,

Early morning delivery to slough swap meet on complete ready to fit birch kits,headlinings and interior side panels,

orders now being taken for spring,

1. in stock lhd 71 poptop complete birch interior kit lacquered

2.in stock lhd 69-72 tintop complete birch kit

3,in stock sliding door trims lacquered 2 types

4.in stock tailgate trims lacquered.

also westfalia 2 piece wooden floors,all cnc cut in lightweight ply with mounting holes for table leg and jump seat etc.

email [email protected] call 01473 747117
established 1974

pms sent guys as requested, several kits still in stock and also tailgate trims,side loaders,parts kits headlinings etc.

Latest posts