• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia Continental LHD Wardrobe and Sink

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesmith84

Reaction score
Westfalia Continental LHD Wardrobe and Sink units in dark grain. Wardrobe is in good condition just missing the bottom drawers. Sink unit is missing the hinge to the drawer under the sink (see photos) Spice rack included but not fixed to the unit. Looking for £200 for both.

Unit are in Tamworth, North East Birmingham.

Wardrobe still for sale can take to Vanfest £100

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hi Buddy,

I would love some pics to be sent to me. I cant see the ones on the web page. I'm very interested in the sink unit!!

Kind Regards

hi there, could you just clarify if this is the same unit/grain of wood for the '67 westfalia?
and does the sink unit come with the drop down table?

happycamperlady said:
hi there, could you just clarify if this is the same unit/grain of wood for the '67 westfalia?
and does the sink unit come with the drop down table?

I think 67 wood is the lighter grain of wood - so no I don't think it is the same. Someone may correct me, however.

Sorry I don't have the fold down table.

Simmo - PM replied.

Hi mate dont suppose you have the Continential CAMPER INTERIOR ROOF BED for sale do you. The double as apposed to the bunk type.

cheers

Fred - 07876348662

Latest posts