Westfalia Funeral Trailers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niklee1

Reaction score
Think I am gonna buy the westfalia funeral trailer that I have been hankering for over the last 6 months and just getting a few ideas so if any of you have one and/or pics I appreciate them.

:)

I have been interested in these too, but I have never seen or heard of one here in Canada and they are rare in the US. These aren't mine but saved from the almighty google pics thingy.

Matchy matchy ...

Love the paint on this one ...

It would be funny to tow one painted like this ...

I'm been after one too but not quite ready (van first would be a good idea,) although I'm torn between one of these or a Westy caravan because these trailers are a lot bigger than you think so I think you might as well have a small caravan :lol:

This is my new project... :D
B850EB25-10CE-4687-80FE-387F4A963710_zpsddwflccd.jpg

49D3464D-E833-4082-9244-09660A88722D_zpsjeesi6iw.jpg

She's home... :D Not that much rust and what there is looks like surface rust so should make life a little easier.

photo1_zps8f7ee6d2.jpg

photo2_zps162ad174.jpg

photo3_zps5ea03738.jpg

Hiding behind the mothership!!! She's gonna be painted to match so keep watching the progress....

photo5_zps7d8c2298.jpg

Looking forward to watching this

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Just had a good look under the trailer to see how much work is needed...its all brand new!!! :shock:

EDE76CCD-8820-458A-828F-44C67AC1A665_zpsrsy90soa.jpg

This is pretty much the worst of the rust patches,

2FBF02AE-DF7F-4CE1-8A8F-30B16FAB3C7C_zps8zkxy3yl.jpg

Happy boy now :D

Cool trailer, I met a guy in Cornwall last year (late bay owner) he had one that was a double bed inside, his kids slept in it and attached it to his awning. Nice 8)

Slept in a hearse one night.

Next morning I thought I had caught the flu.

Turned out it was only a coffin fit.

Latest posts