• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia inrerior parts SO67R and Continental

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
i have some spares/ parts hanging around my place that i really must stop hoarding.From a so67r rhd saffer westy
a so67r 3/4 rock and roll bed front, bottom and side panels. Front panel has had fabric glued to it but the glue has gone hard/plyable and will roll/pick off with patience... again offers
also so67r wardrobe door. Happy with £30
I`m happy to courier these items but please bear in mind the size and weight.Will charge at cost but not sure what that is until packaged and weighed...from past experience i`d suggest between £12-£20

thanks for looking

hey clem...yes long time...had a real tough ride fighting addiction...happy to say i`m rapidly approaching my 1st clean and serene birthday
as for prices i`m open to offers as i don`t want to just ditch these parts but seeing as rules is rules then i`ll say £15 across the board for any of the items

Hi I'm interested in the overhead locker front piece for a template. How much posted and whats your location?
Cheers Sharky!

Just the front piece with the edging, ill make the rest myself, plus postage to Dorset.
Cheers!

Latest posts