Westy headlining..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lambrettatastic

Reaction score
Hi more possibly stupid ideas! Still trying to learn..
Not keen on my ply headlining, I’m sure it’s a replacement and seems to be slightly to thick and doesn’t sit nicely in the channels…and I can’t fit the trim around the pop top
So is it possible to fit a non wood headliner? Anyone done it? Where would you get such a thing?

Have you camped in your van yet? The ply headliner is practical for camping and you can also have some insulation under there.
The trim around the pop top hole may need a bit of sealant to help keep it in place. The first one I bought was very stiff and never fitted well, I bought another a few years ago and it was much more flexible and just needed a little bit of clear sealant to help hold it up.

Have you camped in your van yet? The ply headliner is practical for camping and you can also have some insulation under there.
The trim around the pop top hole may need a bit of sealant to help keep it in place. The first one I bought was very stiff and never fitted well, I bought another a few years ago and it was much more flexible and just needed a little bit of clear sealant to help hold it up.
Where did you get it from?

Latest posts