• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Jalousie window replacement mesh £7 pair posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

After the last 2 batches were sold, I am able to get some more westy mozzy net in if anyone else needs any? A pair will be £7 posted. Should be a few weeks before it arrives.

it looks exactly the same as OG AFAIK. It's grey in colour, and easy to replace as it is held in with a rubber tube a few mm thick all around a groove in the window, as shown below. Pull the old tubing out, and lay the mesh lined up, and slowly press the tube back in the groove, as you work along, it will tighten up and be crease free. I used a chop stick to press in the groove - you may find something else with a blunt end is as good.

westymesh.jpg

I have done my own, and it looks great, easier than trying to clean the stuff - and it's normally a bit fragile and torn after 35 plus years!

Add yours names to the thread, and i will post more details when i arrives!

Cheers!

Alistair

i think i requested a pair a while back? maybe not but do want some now.

add my name down.

Thanks, Alistair, brill mesh, easy to fit , spot on dude!! :D Only thing is ...I only got one frame... :( ! Anyone of you earlies, got one to sell???? Am going to BusTypes this weekend, so if you got one and are going...please let me know!!! cheers ......messer

messer said:
Thanks, Alistair, brill mesh, easy to fit , spot on dude!! :D Only thing is ...I only got one frame... :( ! Anyone of you earlies, got one to sell???? Am going to BusTypes this weekend, so if you got one and are going...please let me know!!! cheers ......messer

Cheers dude!

Alistair

I'll take a pair, send me a PM and let me know how you want to be paid, can do bank transfer or paypal.

Latest posts