• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Parts wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aspo13

Reaction score
Hi all

I need a buddy seat for a westy SO60. Mine has big holes in it and is missing the seat cushions. I also need the armrest that attaches to the rock&roll bed as that has gone missing too.

I'd appreciate any help as I'm trying to get the bus finished for my wedding on the 21st Feb!

My email address is [email protected] or feel free to call me on 07910 207618.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

I am going to start work on an interior for my split soon and will try to recreate a westy. one thing I will be making is a buddy seat. get back to me via the site and I'll send my plans to you . I am going to dub freeze in the midlands. Stafford. I live in bristol so will be heading up the M5. dub freeze is on the 22nd feb but could leave early if it's for your weeding. aaahhhh.
I can copy my westy arm rest but will have to take my bed out to get the sizes and angles
jason

scotty post a pic of ya double when ya get a chance fella ...may be of interest to me, no rush 8)
ste :mrgreen:

Sorry to everyone who has posted, I've not kept my eye on the thread, as I've been flat out at work and putting the westy back together.

I would be interested in the double seat, even though its not the correct one for my van, could you pm me some pics and a price please?

Jason I spoke to you on the phone and I've had a look at the website link but some of the info I don't seem to be able to find?

One other thing that I've missed is the aluminium trim that joins the headliner pieces together, does anyone know where I can get it?

Just in case anyone else has a westy, Karmann Connection do the rubber seal that goes round the hole for the poptop. Its on the website for wolfsburg west.

Any helpis appreciatedand my number is 07910 207618

Latest posts