• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy pop top - what's out there

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobster

Reaction score
I'm looking for a westy pop top and, having owned a 'cheap' bus in the past I'm after one that needs no work. I'm looking for one thats solid, decent canvas, rear belts, no hidden surprises underneath etc.

I've a budget of up to 10k but cause if up north am having to pick and choose the number of buses I can view so really am looking for the right one.

If I was after the moon on a stick I would also desire lowered, continental bed up top, leisure battery, hook up etc etc but as I say solid with no work required is my main concern as I'm wanting to use it straight away with the family.

So what's out there at the mo?

Bobster said:
I'm looking for a westy pop top and, having owned a 'cheap' bus in the past I'm after one that needs no work. I'm looking for one thats solid, decent canvas, rear belts, no hidden surprises underneath etc.

I've a budget of up to 10k but cause if up north am having to pick and choose the number of buses I can view so really am looking for the right one.

If I was after the moon on a stick I would also desire lowered, continental bed up top, leisure battery, hook up etc etc but as I say solid with no work required is my main concern as I'm wanting to use it straight away with the family.

So what's out there at the mo?
Would u like a late bay ? A 73 £

Bobster,

Mines all that (lowered, leisure battery, double bed in the roof new fabric in the pop top, rock solid, 12 month tax and test etc) if you can find a bit more cash? It's not to far away from you either.....

Let me know

Cheers Chris

Ps it'll be at Camper Jam if you're going....

Chris73 said:
Bobster,

Mines all that (lowered, leisure battery, double bed in the roof new fabric in the pop top, rock solid, 12 month tax and test etc) if you can find a bit more cash? It's not to far away from you either.....

Let me know

Cheers Chris

Ps it'll be at Camper Jam if you're going....

Cheers Chris, it sounds ideal but unfortunately my budget won't stretch any more so my search continues. Good luck with the sale btw

Latest posts