What’s it worth? Devon interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonboylaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am going to update my interior so will be selling a complete Devon Moonraker interior, including the following:
Bench seat
Single seat with reversible position,
Sink/cooler unit with storage
Original evaporation cooler
Water container
2 tables with all legs
Rear wardrobe
Over engine drawer unit
Buddy seat
Swing out hob/grill unit with all fittings
All cushions with original covers.

Everything is in good condition, no rot, some modifications for propex and power outlet etc. Chiller was removed but is complete. Chiller space used as gas bottle locker for propex.

I have no idea what this lot is worth so looking for guidance on a fair price. I don’t really want to split it as it is complete and very nice condition.

Edit: I also have the super rare blown plastic plate/cutlery holder fitting, but it is very fragile. Was going to make a mould from it and make a replacement in fibreglass.

63c0c39d9b73a3c5e52f7d91d8d8402d.jpg

I sold most of mine last year and they fetch a good price. The old ice cooler fridge fetched over £100 as did the pull out bed as well. I kept the cooker unit but could have sold that as well. I ebayed them all and got good responses.

I guess to the right person it’s worth a good price (£1k?) but being rhd might limit the market somewhat, as will the current climate in general.

have to say its in lovely condition, if i was any closer id drive up and take it now.

Latest posts