what are these called?where do i buy from?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
im after the rear part of the chassis that bolts to the end of the chassis legs with 3 bolts , and that the bumper mounts slide it 2.

ive had a look on heratage and places like and i cant seem to find them as a new part

the main thing is that i need to no the correct name so when im ringing round im asking for the right bit.most places just try sellin me the bumper mounts ,any ideas :?:

Try Alan Schofields if they don't have it or make it i don't know.

http://www.ahschofield.co.uk/vanPics68-79/BRP2/BRP2.html

Try this, if it's not on their website - ring them they are very helpful.

Hope this helps.

no its not the rear valance ,i think ive tryed schofields ,il try n take a pic tomorow. i spent most my time at vanfest looking for these with no look i might have to try n make one ive got one good one and one is a pile of rust dust :lol:

parts001.jpg

thats the bit i need

Looks like part of an aftermarket tow bar assembly... The Original bumper brackets should replace them, but are only bolted to the chassis with 2 bolts...

mmmmm they look pretty standard tho,it would exsplain why i cant find any,the bumper irons slide inside these and fits a treat,so i asumed they were origanal.has any one ever seen these on diff bus?or have them on there bus?

just had a look at my pic again,i think your spot on bobcat,it would exsplain what the 2 holes are for, that are shown on the pic,it probably had a bar linking them togeather.thanxs for that bud seems obvious once pointed out .i think i might try and make another and get a bar for it that i can have on a quick release, so i can have it on when i need it but not when i dont .cos they are ugly things tow bars :wink: thanxs all

Latest posts