what bus do I want

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doz

Reaction score
Thinking of becoming a 2 bus family. Plan is to sell The LC and buy one just for me. So I'm gonna be mean and have exactly what I want :D I've got an idea in my head of what I'm gonna a do it may upset the purists but I promise I won't be turning it in to some daft wannabe bat mobile. So The bus I'll be looking will be a early bay tin top but with a sliding metal roof. Now I don't know much on the models which left the factory so which model do I need to look out for? LHD/RHD doesn't matter and interior isn't a concern I fancy doing a bit unique (or at least to my personal taste)

US Early bay Deluxe (Sunroof model).
Dont fuck it up though mate, the Deluxe was the finest Early bay ever built :mrgreen:

Rich

I am picking my 1970 sunroof deluxe next weekend hopefully, i cant wait. Talking to the guys who have been fixing mine up putting a new headliner on the sunroof can be a touch difficult though.

Nugsy said:
71 Sunroof Deluxe is 'the' one to have.....

.......but i am biased

certainly is......if you can't find a 71 westy :D (I'm biased too :) ) - but in seriousness, I'm now really looking forward to your build thread 8)

Latest posts