What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to make a bracket to fix spare wheel on to the roof rack, yep I know it's bit heavy duty but it should last.... :lol:

FlorenceTheCamper490.jpg

FlorenceTheCamper489.jpg

Yes that is sunshine in the background.... :D

Had a silly day today and, inspired by a bus at All Types in April, I fitted a pair of speakers in the back on the van in vintage suitcases. I did not want to cut my original furniture so this seemed to make sense.
IMG_2073.jpg

Then I installed a Devon wardrobe that I picked up from a fellow Early Bayer recently (cheers Dave :D ) and I think it looks pretty smart. The spare wheel is on the roof by the way.
IMG_2075.jpg

Today I took out the 3/4 window on my sliding door, and started cleaning up the surface rust and pitting on the window recess on the door and cargo hatch, getting ready to refit the glass with new trims. Not looking forward to doing the 3/4 and 1/4 light seals :(
Also refiited the indicator stalk, I now have main beam :) , but I've lost the horn :lol:

Nothing :mrgreen: .
Its sat at work all warm and dry and NOT going to Bugjam.

Have decided not to sell it though.
Although i havnt told my missus yet. That conversation will not end well :mrgreen: .

Rich

I replaced both axles and cv joints, replaced bearings on rear passenger side and repacked the driver rear bearings. When i finished that I changed my tranny fluid. The bus coasts so much nicer now. It took me a solid 9 hours. I had a hell of a time removing the inside circlips holding in the inside
bearings.

not technicley today but fitted a louvered window side step and new floor covering

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

005-1.jpg

and decided it look ok stock height anyone agreed

Took a trip to North Wales to pick up a 42-year-old, six-and-a-half foot cactus. M6 was a nightmare but who else can claim this road trip?! Pictures to follow (once I've removed all the cactus spines).

Took a trip to North Wales to pick up a 42-year-old, six-and-a-half foot cactus. M6 was a nightmare but who else can claim this road trip?! Pictures to follow (once I've removed all the cactus spines).

a cactus? sounds like my family tree!

installed a new ceiling. used a 4mm plastic sheet from the local sign writer. cost £60.00 for a 10x5 sheet. easy and inexpensive alternative and finished nice a clean. reduced internal noise by a load as well!
SAM_2402.jpg

SAM_2403.jpg

SAM_2404.jpg

SAM_2405.jpg

SAM_2406.jpg

Took a trip to North Wales to pick up a 42-year-old, six-and-a-half foot cactus. M6 was a nightmare but who else can claim this road trip?! Pictures to follow.
Evidence of a unique cargo...
[photobucket]
cactus.jpg
[/photobucket]

Quincey said:
installed a new ceiling. used a 4mm plastic sheet from the local sign writer. cost £60.00 for a 10x5 sheet. easy and inexpensive alternative and finished nice a clean. reduced internal noise by a load as well!
SAM_2402.jpg

SAM_2403.jpg

SAM_2404.jpg

SAM_2405.jpg

SAM_2406.jpg

Looks nice, a good job well done 8)

Rich

Reborn bay man said:
Sun was shinning so took bus to Castle Combe as friends were testing their Alfa GTA, prior to the Silverstone Classic.

This is a picture of my old Alfa GTV.. :(

67Stepfront.jpg

I think I may have a semi........ :worship:

Latest posts