Whats happened to Karmann connection??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk1was

Reaction score
i bought some wing mirrors from them at bus freeze but he didnt have them with him, i paid him and he said he would send them in the post when he got back, i gave him my details but i have not had anything.

i have since emailed him and they said they are waiting for stock but still nothing, i have tried contacting them recently and had no reply

anyone any idea, busfreeze was 1st november so i think they have had enough time to send them.

Ask for a refund mate, go get them from C&C

I've always found Karman connections really helpfull

Yeah give them a ring, they've always been good when I've dealt with them in the past, I ordered a wolfsberg west rear window seal for the pickup and they rang to appologise and say the shipment was delayed.

The stainless wing mirrors from Custom and Commerial are really nice though, got them on my van. Real nice quality feel, look good and no rust problems. (cause I've seen it in the past where you buy something that is stainless only for them to finish it off with a shitty chinese chrome bolt or nut that rusts in a fortnight!)

Have to say Karmann Konnection are one of the best suppliers i've dealt with, call them, i'm sure its just an oversight.

I can't fault Karmann Konnection, they got my van into the county for me and they could'nt do enough for me. As said i think it's just an oversight or a paperwork mistake. I doubt their gonna rip you off, they have a well known rep and if word got round that they do that it would'nt be to good for business.

ive just emailed someone i know at KK, so he will see this thread

as stated, they are a great bunch, and been trading forever, and have a great reputation

pk1was said:
i bought some wing mirrors from them at bus freeze but he didnt have them with him, i paid him and he said he would send them in the post when he got back, i gave him my details but i have not had anything.

i have since emailed him and they said they are waiting for stock but still nothing, i have tried contacting them recently and had no reply

anyone any idea, busfreeze was 1st november so i think they have had enough time to send them.
Hi.. I'm sorry you have had no response from us, that surprises me and I can't explain why, but I will try and find out for you.

As far as the mirrors are concearned, we've simply run out. We try and supply only the best quality parts, and the best mirrors come from the USA. We have been ordering them but the supplier (which is also the manufacturer) has also run out. I have tried to get some elsewhere... no chance, as far as I know everyone has run out.

There are alternatives, but with that comes alternative quality and I'd rather not go there.

There is absolutely no excuse as to why you are not fully aware of the situation, and I apologise for that.

I'll check it out on Monday and come back to you with some answers.

wanderlust said:
Try phoning them, as they answer the phone. Must admit not had answers to emails I've sent recently
Again, I'm surprised you have had no response, let me know if I can help.... PM, Email, Phone.

I ordered Airmighty megascene yesterday morning, it landed on my mat today. Top dudes. As it says above sure its just an oversight.

Latest posts