• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wheels Tyres sold still some bits available.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas1man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
Thank you Johnny, we seem to be up and running , we got there. :D :D
Scroll down through pictures for info please.

New it would work in the end. So above is a set of 15" Foosh replica's. There is a pic of each tyre and each rim.
There are 2 pic's that give the tyre sizes. The lower profile being the fronts etc.
The last 2 of the rim and tyre are the spare. Also 15".Size is 195/60.
As can be seen the Foosh's are suffering from lacquer problems in the centres but none have any curbing.
The spare is just that, something I got from someone to make sure I had a spare.
I am selling the whole lot together and NOT splitting. Price for all is £250.00 Collection in Somerset(central).
If you buy and you want them shipped , you will have to sort it all out, unfortunately I don't even have a pallet to put them on.

Right the next one down is a still sealed box with a Steering Arm Shaft Repair Kit.
They are about thirty five quid I think. £25.00 excluding postage.

Next is a petrol pump in full refurbished order. I rebuilt it only to find it does not work on my engine,as you can see on the
first picture , where the shaft touches the activator it sticks out and on mine it does not. Fresh grease is the goo.
Price £20.00 excluding postage.

The final 2 pic's show the bottom half of a genuine dizzy that can be used for spares. It is not seized and the innards do move.
Price £10.00 excluding postage.

Paypal is good. [email protected] Please PM me with your request, first come first serve and will keep in touch
as much as I can. Evenings are the best time as I work 7 to 5.30 and then crash at 11. :lol: :lol: :lol: Stay safe people.

J & P
:D :D :D

Still for sale, oh and I did not wash them because people say it looks like you
are trying to cover something up.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts