Where's folks from ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just wondering who's where really because in a few months im going to be moving to the South West and would be cool to make some genuine nice acquaintances maybe. Its cool if no ones there though. Just a thought really ha.

Hey folks. Just wondering who's where really because in a few months im going to be moving to the South West and would be cool to make some genuine nice acquaintances maybe. Its cool if no ones there though. Just a thought really ha.
The south west is a pretty big place , any chance you can narrow it down to the closest major town?

J & P
:D:D:D

Thats cool folks. Im moving to Devon so much further down. Its only me moving. Fresh start and all. Thats the plan anyway 🤙.

Last edited:
In these here parts, "southwest' means Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and southern California. But there are probably more VW buses per capita on the road there than anywhere else in the world, due to the hospitable climate.

Gloucester here.

The North Devon area is nice. Used to be very popular with old VW Campers, the last time I went there it was all Teslas, Range Rovers and brand new Transporters :D

NDevon ..gorgeous place. Go Woolacombe every year.
Isn’t there a big end of season meet in Woolacombe every year ??

NDevon ..gorgeous place. Go Woolacombe every year.
Isn’t there a big end of season meet in Woolacombe every year ??
The Final Fling? Certainly was a thing. Not sure its been on since pre 2020?

Gloucester here.

The North Devon area is nice. Used to be very popular with old VW Campers, the last time I went there it was all Teslas, Range Rovers and brand new Transporters :D
Certainly is 🙂. Well i think i will do my best to reignite it all again when i get there. Or try ha. Im a die hard VW guy so we shall see 🙂🤙.

I’m even further down all the way down here near Lands End 🖐🏻

Latest posts