• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtd seats

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You looking for genuine seats? If not I have a pair of what I think are old Saab seats, complete with runners that can easily be adapted to the bus that I have just taken out of mine to refit my Recaros. Yours cheap if you want them, £40 the pair? Happy to courier them at cost, no idea what that would be without weighing them though, or if you ever come this way you could collect.

We have seats and Katie at Totallytrimmed can upholster
Gary Coolcampers 07979 726763

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have a pair but they're stripped bare, in Ayrshire, Scotland. If interested I'll take some pics

Hi ,would you have any pictures of these seats as I could be interested if there still available

madman said:
You looking for genuine seats? If not I have a pair of what I think are old Saab seats, complete with runners that can easily be adapted to the bus that I have just taken out of mine to refit my Recaros. Yours cheap if you want them, £40 the pair? Happy to courier them at cost, no idea what that would be without weighing them though, or if you ever come this way you could collect.

Valentine Won said:
Hi ,would you have any pictures of these seats as I could be interested if there still available

madman said:

Give me a day or two, and I'll post them up on a new For Sale topic.

Valentine Won said:

madman said:

Here ya go.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=79128

No idea why links aren't showing properly!

Latest posts