YES!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve finally got some giants and they looks gert lush, I’ll smack these down tonight with a nice little New Zealand savvy b. :p :p :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,, I may not be allowed shopping privileges for some time :mrgreen: :( :lol: :( :mrgreen:

Not gunna lie - I'm more interested in the Monterey jack cheese Mini Cheddars as I've never seen them before...

gvee said:
Not gunna lie - I'm more interested in the Monterey jack cheese Mini Cheddars as I've never seen them before...

Not that you was studying the picture tooooo close then George :lol: If you like them, you might wanna try the Red Leicester mini Cheds too as they’re pretty fan dabby dosey ;)
Since I’ve packed up smoking and the Waffen SS of dieting (Mrs Ozziedog) has relaxed her torturous grip on my reality of existence, I’ve become a bit of wine and nibbles junkie :shock: But still washed down with copious amounts of Stella :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Life’s looking good,,, big but good :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

looking forward to trying the 'giants' although my fave snack is walkers cheese and onion crisps.

I'm still willing to give them a try in the interests of research! :lol:

gvee said:
What wine do you pair with Cheetos?!

Funnily enough bud, there’s a new one on the block that would do the trick I reckon. Another New Zealand Savvy B called Squealing Pig and it’s a nice fruity one with a hint of passion fruit to it as well, if you can get a hold of one that is, the label is worth a read for shits and giggles too. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Or Stella,,,, works for me. :mrgreen:

mike202 said:
looking forward to trying the 'giants' although my fave snack is walkers cheese and onion crisps.

I'm still willing to give them a try in the interests of research! :lol:

Yes one of my regulars are Walkers cheese and oniyuns :mrgreen: Don’t get toooo excited, these Giants, well they’re ok but might be a little toooo big a bag at a couple of quid also. I don’t wanna be picky, but here goes, the little bags are way way way too small, and the giants are just a bit of a hill to climb to heart attack county. :shock:
Little bags are 16.5g and the big bag of Giants is 130 :shock: :shock: :shock: yes that’s almost eight times as many so perhaps halfway .?? :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,anyway,,,,,researching things is vital :mrgreen:

Davydomes said:
I've been looking for these and can't find anybody stocking them. I really wanna try em!

If you’re in Asda, all the mahoosive bags of walkers stuff are on one side but the Giants are on the opposite side of the aisle. They’re a bit sneaky about hiding them too, I had to do battle with the Asda shelf stacker upper to learn the secret location, luckily I was in my green uniform or he probably wouldn’t have revealed the hiding place of the golden fleece :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,good luck in your quest oh Wotsit soldier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did some one say CHEETO'S , I can't find them anywhere.
Got to be the best thing to come out of America , besides my intermittent wiper module of course. :lol: :lol:
Let me know of an outlet if you do please.

J & P
:D :D :D

So!!! When I get back into Asda, I’m on a Cheeto hunting expedition :shock: :lol: :shock:
It’s a dirty dirty dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it ;) :mrgreen: ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,.. I’ll be that volunteer then :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Davydomes said:
I've been looking for these and can't find anybody stocking them. I really wanna try em!

If you’re in Asda, all the mahoosive bags of walkers stuff are on one side but the Giants are on the opposite side of the aisle. They’re a bit sneaky about hiding them too, I had to do battle with the Asda shelf stacker upper to learn the secret location, luckily I was in my green uniform or he probably wouldn’t have revealed the hiding place of the golden fleece :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,good luck in your quest oh Wotsit soldier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have honestly tried ASDA near where I work. Obviously it seems I am going to have to adapt covert tactics! Gonna go for it tonight :msn4:

Davydomes said:
ozziedog said:
Davydomes said:

I have honestly tried ASDA near where I work. Obviously it seems I am going to have to adapt covert tactics! Gonna go for it tonight :msn4:

Not a hundred percent sure that was gonna work bud, maybe not quite covert enough :shock: If they knows youm a comin they’ll hide em somewheres else. I’m pretty sure they’ll have peeps monitoring this forum just in case :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, good luck and ,,, stay safe :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: Is it possible there is an insider ????? on this forum, that works for them.
Just wondering?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay safe Ozzie and keep an eye out for those Cheeto's.

J & P
:D :D :D

In the interest of science I Googled the Wotsit phenomena. On Google images...Didn’t get far before I spotted a 1978 Wotsit packet dug up from the garden and on sale on EBay for £100. I kid you not. If your Giants are going to be a rare find 😉 you oughta eat them and then bury the packet. 40 to 50 years down the line? Your next generation would be able to afford a vintage T5. Of the Wotsit type of savoury deliciousness? I love the large packet of peanut puffs. Claggy and stick to your teeth......but very addictive. Weight and expanding waistline.......the big giant bags my wife sells in her shop are too easily gotten. And gone in a few short hours. Happy hunting and planning Wotsitable strategical tactics.

4faae6b943115a845309d5f4705c4c58.jpg

That’s my dinner sorted for tonight [emoji847] [emoji39]

Latest posts