• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yet another garage clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71Westy

Reaction score
Yep, contintuing to try and recoup some cash to fund the engine....

All plus P&P or collect from Ipswich

200mm flywheel, teeth look pretty good, plus gland nut if you want it - SOLD
242.jpg

244.jpg

Silencer, repro from GSF, done 5000 miles - SOLD
241.jpg

Heat exchangers - unknown heritage, but leak free when I took them off - £30 pair
250.jpg

Oil cooler - done around 1000 miles - SOLD
252.jpg

Oil cooler - done more, no foam - £5
254.jpg

ROcker covers (2 pairs) plus some springs - £5 per pair (springs free to first buyer)
257.jpg

LHS air vent connector - £5
256.jpg

Fiamma table socket - could bear to cut hole in floor - brand new - SOLD
261.jpg

4 deflector plates - 2 new, 2 from 5000 mile engine (as new) - £5 pair new, £3 pair used
264.jpg

Pair of headlight eyebrows - unused (still with protective covering) - don't fit single screw surrounds, stainless steel - £10
263.jpg

009 dizzy, about 2500 miles form new - SOLD
266.jpg

Plus lots of bits and pieces - pushrod tubes, engine studs, pushrods etc from engine, please ask if you want some.

Nick

Im sure I could. Are you after just the silencer or the heat exchangers as well?

Although the postage might be a bit on the high side - I looked at Parcel Force for the heads and that was around £25. Wanna ping me a pm if you are still interested?

Thanks,
Nick

could i have dimensions and weight for exhaust please so i could price up courier, may be better to take tailpipe off and wrap it to it

Are we talking the complete system with heat exchangers, or just the silencer and tailpipe?

I'll get the bathroom scales out.... :)

Thanks,
Nick

OK then, I've done some weighing and measuring.

The complete exhaust and heat exchangers (but not all the fittings - some of them were rather old) weighs 15.5kg. I can get it in a box that is 830mm x 350mm x 330mm.

The silencer and tailpipe is just over 5kg and will go in a box 830 x 350 x 300

Hope that helps,
Nick

How you getting on with selling that exhaust? Might be interested if its still available. Plus I can probably collect

i will take the silencer and tailpipe but wil not be offended if you would rather go for the chrisR collection option as it would be less hassle for you

The table leg socket might also be useful too. I don't want to tread on anybodies toes!! :oops:

Well I'd like to sell to tonicman, but I'd also like to sell to ChrisR - so FIIIIGGGHHHTTTTT.

tonicman - I think the way the posts ran you had first dibs out of the two of you (given Vinco didn't come back) - if you are happy to arrange and pay for a courier I'm happy to box the silencer and tailpipe up.

ChrisR - the table socket's yours if you'd like it.

Trying to be fair here :),
Nick

That's fine. If you decide the postage/courier thing doesn't pan out then let me know.

Can you let me know the diameter of the table socket hole - as such!! The bit you put the leg in!!

If i'm just getting this then I'm afraid it might mean a trip to the post office for you as well! It will prob be cheaper than coming down from Norwich.

Thanks

Chris

OK, will do Chris.

I'll have a look tonight, but it's the standard fiamma leg. In fact, I have a leg to sell too - just didn't get round to taking a pic. It's the longer of the two they sell - too long for my table in my bus. And it's got tapered ends, so you can't really saw it down (so I bought the shorter one).

My other half often travels Norwich way, so might be able to arrange something.....

Cool, just got an original interior but missing the table leg mount, so not sure if this will fit. My table leg tapers from about 58mm to 55 mm.

Ah - this is not an original fitment. This is a fiamma pedestal table system.

The top of the "hole" is 57mm diameter.

I've measured the pole and the end of the taper is 54mm diameter.

So I suspect it tapers 57 to 54mm.

Nick

As in this piece.... http://www.thefiammacentre.co.uk/magento/shop/miscellaneous-products/fiamma-replacement-table-legs/fiamma-recessed-connection-for-table-leg-system.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ok cool if you dont mind i will take the silencer and tailpipe please if its my right in the dibs system as i do need it pm me paypal details

I'll give the table leg fixing a go too. Can you pm me as to where we might be able to meet for an exchange.