Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EB cut out yesterday, engine kept running but little power and died as soon as I dipped the clutch pedal, wouldn't restart straight away but after opening the engine lid it started up and got me home, I put it down to the heat, possibly evaporated fuel in the lines causing a lock.

North Norfolk Coast. The place is called ‘The Brickyard’. The actual camp spot has room for two/ three vans and the massive safari tent.

Outdoor flushing toilet and hot shower it’s probably the best campsite I’ve been to.
Thanks. That's awesome, and the place looks pretty nice too.

You can really see the size difference. Not sure why people need all the unnecessary items to take away camping. Things like pre made beds, cookers, toasters, air con, a usable size fridge, bikes, clothesline, reclining garden chairs, BBQ, table, paddle boards.......oh.... maybe....

Attachments

• PXL_20220724_113251224.jpg
    PXL_20220724_113251224.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20220724_110939669.jpg
    PXL_20220724_110939669.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
Cosmics have really grown on me - ebikes still haven't (me & @Clem prefer them those old style pedal bikes :D)
I’m an mtber from the late nineties and up until this year wouldn’t have touched an ebike. After riding one, I had to get one. It’s simply another level of fun. Same as normal peddling but four times as fast with massive travel.

In fairness, I have moved on to electronic gear changing. :D
I actually moved away - the new 105 mechanical is as smooth/reliable as my old ultegra di2 was. Maybe when the wireless gs's get cheaper I'll have another try :)

I’m an mtber from the late nineties and up until this year wouldn’t have touched an ebike. After riding one, I had to get one. It’s simply another level of fun. Same as normal peddling but four times as fast with massive travel.
That Nuke' does look like fun. My old 275 was a beast ripping down the trails - but anything up was a different thing altogether LOL!!

Latest posts