Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally figured out how to upload a coulple of piccies!...
The van came with an Eberschpacher heater which I sold for £150 so I only paid £850 for the van - it's a bit of a heap but I've certainly seen worse!!!
camper1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/Big_Juss/camper3.jpg

looks good,will look even better lower :D

if you put
after it you will get your second pic to work. Also press enter and they will show up on top of ech other ratehr than beside.

If you click your cursor on the bottom line (IMG code) under your photobucket picture it copies it automatically. Next you "paste" the script into your thread.
It's all fun isn't it? And photbucket is free! I wonder how long that is going to last?
David
R0013688.jpg

I think 72 was the only year with the big engine bay, and tail lights , but still got the classic low light with step bumper front. If had a choice that is the one I would have, just bolt in a whopper worked type 1V motor and away you cruise.

Not sure about that one - I prefer my vans to have a few more accessories! This one looks a bit stark to me... :lol:

Seen plenty of Hot-Hatches like that - they look like they've driven through Halfords and everything has stuck to them!

Nice pics Dave - like the way van gives scale to that crane!!!

Here is a picture I took on Saturday ata very wet Portsmouth seafront. Not our bus, but same period, so we stopped and asked if I could take a pic - very nice couple inside were eating their chips! Didn't want to hassle them so only took one - and it was almost dark, but I like the way the lights are shining on the wet pavement - once I had taken the shot I told them their lights were on - didn't want them to flatten their battery! :lol:

baylights.jpg

Sensational pic, you could take a month of paydays to get the atmospherics as good as that again.
We are in the seventh year of drought here so seeing wet roads and steamed up windows is a fading memory.
Nice to be reminded like that.

I was just prowling through the "my posts" feature and thought this one needed a bit of a bump up.
C'mon dudes, start scowering those jigawatts of stored pictures.

Here is one that is going to help me out. It's 35C outside and a total fire ban today, this pic will make me think nice cool thoughts. Life is tough down here you know.
Have any of you Volk got any more snow pics?
lola002.jpg

And another to get me through the arvo.
bay.jpg

Not my best but i like it all the same. need to get out with the camera again this year at shows etc and lay off the beer abit

exmouth.jpg

Went to Vikingfest last year (September) and here are a few pics from the
day - quality not to good as taken on my PDA :D

image_00025.jpg

image_00024.jpg

image_00022.jpg

image_00062.jpg

image_00059.jpg

Plus a few of what else I would like to own:

image_00031.jpg

image_00047.jpg

image_00036.jpg