• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z HINGES WANTED PUT YOUR NAME DOWN HERE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only live about an hour away as well, it would be cool to see it working :D if you have it in a Stanford Hall

Yep you will mate

I'll also be at bus types hopefully and big bang as well as stop over van fest and bug jam if anyone wants to see these hinges in action or wants me to take their set to a show!

Dave

:lol: Just got a call first set are ready for collection at long last so will be fitting them tomorrow so photo's to follow :lol: !

Can people still interested drop me a pm to this username just to confirm numbers for the first order please!

Thanks

Dave

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

I definitely want a set, and will be at Stanford Hall.

There goes my student loan :cry:

leeffrost said:
:lol: Just got a call first set are ready for collection at long last so will be fitting them tomorrow so photo's to follow :lol: !

Can people still interested drop me a pm to this username just to confirm numbers for the first order please!

Thanks

Dave

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Hey Dave

Send you a PM. 8)

Kim Jørgensen (Denmark)

Right here we go

Please note these are the prototype hinges so look a little rough not painted or powder coated the final sets will be all powder coated black and have proper fixings etc.

SL370377.jpg

SL370400.jpg

SL370398.jpg

SL370396.jpg

SL370382.jpg

SL370380.jpg

SL370385.jpg

SL370390.jpg

Right all went smoothly with the exeption of when the upright part of the bench seat folds down we will need to make a angle to hold it in the perfect postion so we fashioned this in a rush we'll make some more suitable for the proper sets

SL370383.jpg

hinges back out and taking them for the first sets next week

Cheers

Dave

its not higher but the seats are curved in section so the edges are in line but the middles are slightly higher but the seats are spongy so depress when your on them if that makes sense?

yer looks alot different from the front!

i was surprised how much spring is in the bench seats you deffo will need a futon or air bed over the seats and cargo area as the cargo area is rock hard and the seats are really soft.

I was hoping to test these out this weekend but weather is shocking and i'm skint having paid for the first set.

Like I said before the final sets will be powder coated (in for the price).

Damn, I love that interior of your bus. Hinges looks good too. Damn, I love that interior of your bus. By the way, did I mention that I love that interior of your bus?

haha cheers dude

i like the interior to thats why i've spent the last 6 months working on these hinges so i dont have to rip it out to go camping!

Dave

Interior looks sweet, I'm jealous, damn my 3/4 R&R bed!
Reckon I could make this set up work with a 3/4 middle bench instead of a full width rear bench?????
Great to see it work Dave! Good stick-with-it-ability mate!!!!

yer i recon it would work mate just a case of moving one hinge inwards to the base of the seat.

just got a couple mods we learnt from the set we've just put in my van and they should be ready to roll very soon.

Just a quick question does everyone have this bar in their vans?

SL370377copy.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

cool I only ask as the hinges need some extra support for the upright part of the seat when in the bed position so this bar is in the ideal place to provide some support so were going to make a fork to fit into this to provide a bit of extra support.

That looks amazing, as I am 6'5" I might have to bend my knees a little or open the door at the back :D

Latest posts