Come on the Villa

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
Sorry but its the 1st time we have beaten Man U in the league for 14 years and the 1st time at old trafford for 25 years. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nice one fella , but im a wolves fan and we won two on the bounce now theres rare !!!

regards chris

crede999 said:
nice one fella , but im a wolves fan and we won two on the bounce now theres rare !!!

regards chris
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good job villa won otherwise i never here the end of it, i work in Wolves so at least now everyone will be happy for once

Congratulations fella
Made up 4 U
Well chuffed myself being a scouser & the fact
i had a little punt on you @ 6/1
Happy Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps can we have martin o'neil please..............

Oh I can remember how it felt to beat man utd and be in the top 4. Still in the top 4 but wont be beating Man utd, Spurs , Villa etc for a good while.

Newcastle Fan
:msn4:

froggy said:
Sorry but its the 1st time we have beaten Man U in the league for 14 years and the 1st time at old trafford for 25 years. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was at the arsenal game :( , and i was never as happy to see the UTD beat. LFC are still the most successful english team lets keep it that way. Well done villa.

Latest posts