• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

middle and rear seats with clamps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecab

Reaction score
middle rear seat with the clamps £100
rear seat £100
sorry they are not matching.
collection from near blackpool or could take to dubfreeze if pre paid.
thanks
paul

seatbelts included if required!

I don't suppose you ever head towards Bristol?

I may have to see if I know anyone going to dubfreeze :)

I'd like the white rear seat, and I have a rear seat to match your centre one... (I can't use your centre one as my bus is RHD) :)

Tofufi said:
I don't suppose you ever head towards Bristol?

I may have to see if I know anyone going to dubfreeze :)

I'd like the white rear seat, and I have a rear seat to match your centre one... (I can't use your centre one as my bus is RHD) :)

Sorry not going that way, i can take to dubfreeze or send via parcelmonkey
thanks
paul

I would buy them from you in an instance if I would live anywhere close to you. I just sold a middle seat for 250 Euro and am selling the rear seat for 200 Euro now.
Not sure why but these seats are way cheaper in the UK. I would say this is a bargain

I think you guys in Europe are more stock than us, with the majority of UK going to campers.. Perhaps.

Don't suppose you fancy swapping your rear seat for a black vinyl version (I also have a matching black middle seat too)?

mcvw said:
Don't suppose you fancy swapping your rear seat for a black vinyl version (I also have a matching black middle seat too)?
Sorry need th space - if u sell urs u could buy mine.

Do you still have the middle seat? Also any pics from the back to see if the ashtray and handles are intact?

Cheers - Bobby

sorry middle seat now sold and the rear seat too but i do have another rear seat that is mint for slightly more -will get some piccs up.

Latest posts