What wheels?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfgang

Reaction score
Come on folks ideas and pictures to help me in my search for new wheels. Bus will be lowered on dropped spindles and adjustable spring plates. Narrowed beam. Wide 5 pattern but could use adapters for other pattern. Leaning towards a set of steels. What is out there that will look the dogs. Or any other suggestions. Like fuch but everyone has them.
Bus is og Savannah Beige with some good patina.
Thanks

Looking Good Stu. Good shout there to get us started. My favourites so far are these. :D what else have people got?

Baz is rocking some special wheels too - Astro Supremes

Dare to be different - my favourite bus of all time! 8)

Anyone running these chrome versions of the og rim on a lowered bus without hubcaps? Would be interested to see a picture of what they look like. They are simple but could do a job.

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/bay-bus/AC601142/wheel-chrome-o-e-5-5x15-5-stud-sunny-climate-chrome/?crumbStartPage=1&crumbStartRow=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Love that Green High top the wheels look bob on. I have never seen a gnarly high top until now!! Stu's wheels are still my favourite.

Here is a link to our 5/205 range:

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/wheel/ssp-wheels/wheels-5205-fitment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What are thoughts on SSP slot mags ? Anyone running these on a lowered bus. They look similar to stu's wheels but a bit more affordable.
Will 5.5 be too wide on a narrowed beam? They don't seem to do a 4.5

Liam also has some cool wheels that fit without any modification
Chrome Empi 5's :msn4:

8)

Myvanway said:
StuF said:

Stu's detailed look well cool 2

Shot blasted centre I'm guessing?? 8)

Centre is the drum - white infill is a lovely touch though!
Dont go giving me ideas!
Am currently in the process of fitting dual ICT34's! cant afford any more "changes" :shock:

Cheers for all the ideas. So far, if I had the money it would be Stu's wheels. I am leaning towards the slot Mags. What else is out there. Keep em coming.

Those mangels look neat. Can we see more pics of your bus with them . Thanks 69 project.

Early days yet,4.5 front on 165/50 and 5.5 rears eventually!

It's too low at the moment

Latest posts