• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Danbury Tintop project for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluke22

Reaction score
May I introduce this lovely old girl who needs soem TLC. She is called Orchectral Manoeuvres (Reg:OMD 164L) and she is a RHD ‘72/73 crossover Danbury.
I bought her about a year ago with the intention of getting her back on the road but circumstances have changed and I no longer have the help or storage space to be able to do so. I’m absolutely gutted to have to do this but it must be done.

She’s in need of a full resto in all the usual places but would make a brilliant little project for someone to keep busy over the cold months. Chassis is generally in good condition but front section needs some work. I managed to source a spare chassis section from front outrigger to bumper off another van just in case it needed section replacing which will be included if needed or sold seperately if not. Roof and gutters are in good condition with only small area needing attention on rear nearside corner. Cab doors and rear hatches are in ok condition but could do with repair to bottoms. Sliding door is in very good condition. Bumpers are both there but not brilliant. Front beam may need replacing.

She also comes with:
1600TP engine and gearbox
All window glass
Full original Danbury interior
A.Schofield cargo floor half repair section

She is currently wrapped up warm in her custom built shed at my Mums House near Spalding.

If you have any questions or want to come and have a look at her please drop me a PM or email is [email protected].
In terms of price i would be lookinf for £1100 as this is what she owes me. Cheers, Luke

SDC11313.jpg

SDC11291.jpg

SDC11288.jpg

SDC10941.jpg

SDC11276.jpg

SDC11285.jpg

SDC11282.jpg

SDC11292.jpg

SDC11294.jpg

SDC11296.jpg

SDC11301.jpg

SDC11304.jpg