Front jailbars

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbear

Reaction score
Just found these on eBay, never seen them before, anyone on here got them fitted? (Any pics?)
Are they a bit over the top?
1ADA2F43-075C-4CE5-8867-1DB58837AF77-11178-00000E8B6BC0AEBB.jpg

Not sure what purpose they serve :? . You're not going to stack luggage on your dash. An accessory just for the sake of it, unnecessary bling I think.

bananacustard said:
Not sure what purpose they serve :? . You're not going to stack luggage on your dash. An accessory just for the sake of it, unnecessary bling I think.

you know you want one though Jeremy :mrgreen:

Imagine its someone who's adapted some rear bars and put them in the front, like someone said can't see the point but not as tacky as some stuff ive seen

you know you want one though Jeremy

Ha ha. Yeah, they should stop the suitcases going through my front screen :D .I can think of someone on here who might like them though ;) . Not for me Steve, I haven't even got them in the back.

Well just for a change I is gonna be different :roll: :roll: :roll: I likes them :mrgreen: In fact I will gwt some I reckon. Might even use it like an internal badge bar or something for the tax disc etc.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, We have a winner !!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

I think they look great, you could tuck your curtains behind them. I'll look for them on ebay now, might be back if I can't find them.

Des

I'm not offended by them, in fact I think a tax disc and some other badgery would look quite good on one...

not fitting one in my bus though :lol:

Guess I'm the only one that likes them :lol:

Bids start at £25 though, and then there's a tenner delivery on top, so a no go for me, still like em though.

Des

Latest posts