My 68 Westy - as time goes by .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to Wembley Stadium to see Blur. Stayed at the Green Man Pub in Wembley which is 10 minutes walk from the stadium and is £50 a night. Sounds dear but event parking and ULEZ in a modern car will come close , and hotels are £££ these days. Recommended.

Attachments

• IMG_0762.jpeg
    IMG_0762.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0765.jpeg
    IMG_0765.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
So, finally back on the road. Thought I’d put the sprints back on, so decided to follow it on with a sort of retro theme that may have been seen on a bus on the scene back in the old days on a bus on the west coast…

So, bought some vinyl off eBay and cut some stripes to suit. Tyres are 195/80 x 15 are seem enormous, I wasn’t sure they’d clear but they do …. *phew*

So, there you go. Just need a small set of steps now.

IMG_2797.jpegIMG_2802.jpeg

So, finally back on the road. Thought I’d put the sprints back on, so decided to follow it on with a sort of retro theme that may have been seen on a bus on the scene back in the old days on a bus on the west coast…

So, bought some vinyl off eBay and cut some stripes to suit. Tyres are 195/80 x 15 are seem enormous, I wasn’t sure they’d clear but they do …. *phew*

So, there you go. Just need a small set of steps now.

View attachment 8123View attachment 8124
Ozziedog,,,,,,,,WOW,,WOW AND WOW,,,Looks great for sure :cool:

Latest posts