112 PCD Wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Hi,

Been looking down the EMPI 5 road, and have found these two alternatives:

CSP:
15837.jpg

JGE (Java):
img55A.gif

Anybody have opinions on either of these, or more info (size, offset etc)?

From what I can tell, the 112 PCD wheel options are limited to Merc', Audi and old Fords (and a few other oddball marques) - but I can't really say I'm a big fan of any of these styles. CSP also do an Ansen Slot-mag, but I'm not convinced of these on a bay window (yet!).

CSP slot-mag:
21166.jpg

Although I did quite like the Audi alloys that Andy Rice had on his smoothed cal-look bus. No idea what size/model they were tho!

Any other wheel suggestions (other than wheel adapters, change drums etc...)?

Cheers,

Mike

alloys have such a big impact on any vehicle that you really need to choose what ones you like. personally i normally find a wheel i like and then see if i can make it fit.
the 17s i have now were a pain as they come fitted in 7.5 and 8.5 as standard so i had to track down 4 7.5x17s.
:roll:
also im not sure the JGE MP5 comes in bus pattern?

You can also have mooneyes speed master wheels :wink:

http://www.mooneyes.co.jp/smw/benz-e.html

a pic of enkei ansen replicas on a bay:

if you can get a picture of the Audi rims you were talking about i might be able to help you find where they are from . :wink: and personally not diggin the slots on a bay more of a buggy or beetle thing . but again it`s all a personal thing no right or wrong , good to be different :!:

I thought the wheels on this bay panelvan were JGE MP's. Maybe they aren't?

bay18.jpg

Does anybody know the bus?

mcvw said:
I thought the wheels on this bay panelvan were JGE MP's. Maybe they aren't?

bay18.jpg

Does anybody know the bus?

I think the are ARE wheels (american racing) the centers are "chunky"
they are probably running adaptors or re drilled hubs. its an american bus so even less likely to run JGE wheels as they are UK based.

Any ideas of an ARE importer? Might be a slim chance that they are available in 71 bay (112) PCD?

kombiporsche: I *think* BRM's are also available in 71 bay (112) PCD too?

hi, are's are not avalible in bay pattern, i spent a long time talking to ARE to try and get some made as they are my all time favorite wheel. :D

the suppliers in the UK are north hants tyres, you can get the number out of custom car magazine

Hi,

Here's a very small picture of Andy Rice's custom bay - showing the Audi rims.

trialdoc0000200013.jpg

If you zoom in I think it may be possible to ID the wheels.

They have a kind of passing resemblance to Gas Burners?

Cheers,

Mike

Latest posts