• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1641 engine parts as41 short, weber 34 Ict, b+P, CSP + xtras

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spanneredmonkey

Reaction score
Ok I have stripped my old engine and transplated over what i wanted to keep to the new engine

Now bare with me, Dont shoot me down for the prices I dont really know what bits are worth, so have put a rough price on but always open to offers, If i am widly off please tell me.

1 Pair of spanish wber 34 ict with manifolds, just been overhauled and jetted properly for 1641 with the correct emulsion tubes
supplied with newly fitted CSP centre pivot linkage £sold

1641 malhe 85ST80 pistons with barrells good condition no obvious scores or damage £sold

empi bolt up rocker covers 1 of the gaskets was toast so it needs a new one ( cool air sell them) £ sold

2 tp mexico 043101375h heads in good condition with no crack or obvious damage £sold

1 powerspark svda 1600 dizzy and cap less than 50 miles on it £sold

AS41 211 101 101 E AD code short block with fly wheel has some end float so suggest it needs a rebuild £ 150

Starter motor £30

Alt stand £sold

Various tin ware peices

Oil cooler £sold

Dog house ith back plate and snorkle thingy £25

Flaps and rear linkage £sold( no thermo, or thermo stat linkage)

Gene Berg Dip stick the temp one £sold

scat timing pulley £ sold

CSP dizzy clamp £sold

would prefer collection near Basingstoke, or I can take some bits to EBI

do these come with the hardware kit??

empi bolt up rocker covers 1 of the gaskets was toast so it needs a new one ( cool air sell them) £ 15

they come with the bolts and the nut bolt thingys that hold the rockers in that they screw in to, and 1 gasget as the otherone was shredded

Latest posts