• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968/9 ex german fire bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

not quite in ghia

Reaction score
great condition lhd 68/9 early bay panel van was a german fire van at 1 point all solid straightish(couple of marks here and there) totally stock with original matching numbers 1500sp engine!!!!! only done 65k km's(about 40k miles) from new 3/4 rock and roll bed in rear and it's got a clifford alarm system drives like new dont wanna sell but too many toys and too little space/time so it's up at bargain price of £4995ono number's 07733263951 pics here
p.s roof rack not included
image0079v.jpg

image0120z.jpg

image0122y.jpg

image0096.jpg

image0129.jpg

Sweet bus .. gotta be a bargain! 8)

.. and a fellow donny dubber too to top it off ..

you know you all wanna buy it!

Hilly :D

I know this van well. If I had the money I'd be up there like a shot. It has sentimental value. I hope it goes to a good owner who'll keep hold of it. Good luck with the sale.

thank you it's a cracking van thats why i cant keep it :( if i do then il end up chucking engines and my tool box/jack in back and it'll get wrecked :roll: so needs to be sold unfortunatly

Well if I had the funds and the space I'd have it in my collection, as I love panel vans. 8)

I can imagine the condition, as I used to own a very low mileage late bay firebus. :D

its great a little rough round cabsteps as i said but it is 40 year old! but it's way too nice for me to be chucking engines and tools in and basically wrecking it :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts