1970 deluxe "kathy bates" burn victim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacktruck

Reaction score
IMG_1703-1.jpg

so there she is,I'm back from vacay at the grand canyon less than an hour and my boss asks if I still want this piece.
tail end burned to a crisp a day or two before I got back.the funniest part is it parks and "lives"in my hood.
For like three years I ask about it and it's all nine hundy and whatnot :lol: :lol: :lol:
She's rusty,the fire took out the swell bondo and tinfoil near the vents and corners :roll:
at least the frame and mechs look solid

was gonna get all zombiesquad with the flatblack spraybombs and grills etc
then she was parked outside my house while getting roadworthy and the stock(ish)look grew on me.
so a bit of an interior redux for certain :lol:
IMG_1699-1.jpg

already put some headliner and visor love in,hm no pics(later tho)
got fresh proper tires and have been patching up the engine/cabin interface so as to
be able to hear and maybe build something back there
IMG_4194.jpg

got plenty of little things to do for now tho(front signals,turn signal switch is mobile,holes in the floor,windows etc etc
:mrgreen:
this project makes me stupid happy

What is that paint colour because I love it!

Great to hear you're enjoying the re-build. Best of luck to you and keep those lovely pictures coming!!

had some uffed up version of the flu :?
but got some stuff done,tires
IMG_1742_zps3260f94e.jpg

cylinders,lines and shoes
IMG_1749_zpsb15f750f.jpg

IMG_4346_zpsc72705ba.jpg

and a dodge caravan seat!it folds forward and back and is damn near the perfect height
IMG_1744_zps655cc4de.jpg

and I'm finally getting to this
IMG_1743_zps180cd2dd.jpg

gonna get some pics of how easy/awesome the mounting for these seats is :mrgreen:

Latest posts