• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale 1970 Westfalia RHD South African Import For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1970 RHD Early Bay Westphalia conversation for sale.
Non runner.
2 litre engine fitted and as such the engine bay has been modified to fit this engine and an overhead fan housing has been fitted. This was all done in Africa before it was imported to UK.
It's been in a storage container in Scotland for the last 5 years and I now live in mainland Europe but I can arrange a viewing for serious interest.
I will be in Scotland very soon and will provide some more photos of the engine bay, chassis and interior.

I would like £4000. Buy must arrange collection as it's a non runner.

Attachments

• IMG_5788.JPG
    IMG_5788.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5789.JPG
    IMG_5789.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5790.JPG
    IMG_5790.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5791.JPG
    IMG_5791.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5792.JPG
    IMG_5792.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5793.JPG
    IMG_5793.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
1970 RHD Early Bay Westphalia conversation for sale.
Non runner.
2 litre engine fitted and as such the engine bay has been modified to fit this engine and an overhead fan housing has been fitted. This was all done in Africa before it was imported to UK.
It's been in a storage container in Scotland for the last 5 years and I now live in mainland Europe but I can arrange a viewing for serious interest.
I will be in Scotland very soon and will provide some more photos of the engine bay, chassis and interior.

I would like £4000. Buy must arrange collection as it's a non runner.
Hi, very sorry for late replies. The bus is still available. I have not had the opportunity to get some more photos of the bus as I have been able to return to where it's stored for a while. Hopefully in the new year I will be in the area and provide more photos and answer any questions.

Latest posts