• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 earlybay...£7995

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nay

Reaction score
nice earlybay ready to camp....
poptop with new canvas
1641cc engine
leisure battery
split charger
cooker
sink
fridge
full width rock and roll bed
disc brakes
irs rear end
4 decent tyres
mostly new window rubbers
crystal lenses
heavily sound deadened
2 bow roof rack
new shocks allround
new calipers
rear jail bars
FULL MOT AND TAX(obviously tax exempt)

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

its had a recent spray job and the underside is very good...no rot anywhere

derbyshire...not far from junction 28 of the m1

Hi There, love the camper just what we are looking for, any chance we can come and view ASAP please? we are in leicester.

Cheers...........Maz

Hi Sorry to bother you again but if your van is still for sale we would love to look tomorrow if pos?

flashar said:
Hi Sorry to bother you again but if your van is still for sale we would love to look tomorrow if pos?

pm sent cheers

hi there is your van still for sale, was not looking to spend this much, but seeing your van pictures, well definitely worth thinking about, could you ring us on 07976525075. to arrange a viewing if still for sale, thanks
phil +sue.

now been took over to dead dubs workshop for ease of viewing

Hi Nay,

We like the look of your camper, is it possible to phone you, we would like to come and see it.

very very interested...

regards, David & Mary

phill said:
now been took over to dead dubs workshop for ease of viewing
don't understand reply excuse my lack of ability with computer we just need to make contact interested in buying this van

dead dubs is a vw workshop around mansfield david. i assume nay has dropped it there for storage and ease of viewing due to them being there every day of the week.

Hi Nay,
I would like to go and view the vw on Wednesday as it's my day off. I left my phone number on your answering machine. If I don't hear from you to-morrow morning I will try and contact you later on in the day for instructions to where you areexactly located. David will be going up that direction this weekend so he will also call and make a decision to buy or not...
Regards Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts