• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 bay surf bus for sale, £5500 ono

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
1972 vw camper for sale

After 10 years of ownership im letting my bay window go, what with starting my own business, other projects and a new flat I havent been able to use it as much as id like.
I use to spend all the summer months travelling to shows and around Europe and the UK, the vans taken me to france, germany, switzland and italy many times and has been a great friend to me but its time for a new chapter!

The van is an original UK RHD bus, its was a panel van originally but has had a camper sliding door fitted and a widow section let in on the opposite side. Since owning the bus ive had a new front panels and inner and outer lower valances. New sills and one rear arch n corner has been replaced. The van is totally solid but has had welding in the past, this year it had no problems with the MOT and didn’t even get mark against it!
Everything works, fuel gauge, warning lights etc etc

In june I had new front and rear shoes, all new wheels cylinders and hoses fitted, brakes are top notch.
New solid front beam fitted along with red9design spring plates so its mildly lowered.
Nearly new tyres all round.

Interior is a twin hob cooker and grille, units and a ¾ width westy rock n roll. Bit of a surf interior going on with a bamboo headliner!
Up front it’s a walkthrough with more modern seats, very much like baby Porsche tombstones! Also fitted with an empi shifter and deluxe quarter lites!

Engine is a cracking little unit which recently came all the way back from Frankfurt via Holland! Has had a recent clutch change and full service

Couple of custom features on the bus, small rear window fitted and custom engine lid along with early rear light give it an earlier look than 72!

Van is Tax exempt but is taxed until july 2009, MOT is valid till july 2009. a good solid usable early bay and id like £5500.ono

Im based in bexlyheath, kent and am about 5 minutes from the Dartford bridge.
Any questions email me at [email protected] or call me on 07930 672662
Cheers
C

foto5.jpg

foto1.jpg

foto3.jpg

foto6.jpg

foto4.jpg

foto2.jpg

Latest posts