• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Riviera cross over, Neptune Blue with awning!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffP

Reaction score
Selling my 1972 Crossover with pop top, Early bay looks with T4 engine. Factory dual carbs, new upholstry on camper kit, new curtians, new camper flooring, orig paint except for drivers rocker and front nose, has cool patina in areas plus paint is not perfect. Very clean bus that spent most of it's life in California and southern Oregon. Comes with very cool orig awning, powder coated bumpers and wheels, new windsheild and seal. $7900 obo Canadian dollars.

7,900.00 CAD = 4,864.58 GBP

Here's a link to the history of the Riviera campers.
http://www.rivieraregistry.com/history.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will ship to the UK.
Please feel free to ask any questions or if you would like any other pictures. PM me for my home phone # if you would like to call.

Geoff.

riv-3-1.jpg

riv-awn.jpg

riv-awn2.jpg

riv-2-1.jpg

riv-10.jpg

riv-9.jpg

riv9.jpg

riv-3.jpg

riv-8.jpg

riv-4.jpg

riv-6.jpg

hi iam very intrested where in the states are i have lots of freinds on the west coast can you pm me your details cheers

The van is pending a sale, I will re list it if this sale falls thru. Thank you for all the intrest.
Geoff.

Latest posts