3/4 rock & roll bed (help)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rneves

Reaction score
And now the question. I want to by a 3/4 rock&roll bed for my van and the respectiv foams. We dont have in Portugal any store or company that made that kind of stuf. I see in Internet many stores in England that seel tham: for exemple justcampers or vanwurks. I find some problem: they dont send them to Portugal, just UK. I send an email to vanwurk and for instance they told about one calls bluebird. I have seen the site and they also have it.
I just need an advice for this question. What's the better proced I shoul do? Do you think this company bluebird do it? What can I do?

Thank you all

Ricardo

hello mate i too needed a 3/4 bed and after speaking to people i opted for a used westfalia bed as they are by far the best,try looking for a breaker in your country first could save you lots of trouble !happy hunting.....

I've just re-trimmed a full interior for a couple in Irland, Richard @ bluebird sent over the frame for me , the postage cost was around £110.

Latest posts