• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 Early bay Tintop RHD Project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo

Reaction score
IMAGES LOCATED HERE https://imgur.com/a/DNc34

£2800 ONO

1968 tintop project VW Campervan

V5 present

Up for sale my long term project.

Van is part the way through restoration, I brought it as a solid shell and like them all it required, a fair bit of welding. The van has had Both rear arches, rear corners, engine lid hinge panel, inner rear arches, Three top hat chassis sections, Inner, middle and outer sills on both sides. The outriggers and jacking points have all been replaced. The front doglegs have been replaced with cuts from an import bay. The front inner panel both upper and lower have also been replaced.

Panels included are rear valance, rear hatch, 68 only front doors, engine lid all the latter are import panels and the sliding door.

The dash is included as is all the glass, there is a box of bits aswell

No running gear at all no beam, no spring plates nothing.

I had been replacing the front panel and got a good way thought this, its not currently welded on hence the strap. The front seatpans are not welded to the doglegs as I was considering adding tubs to the van. All the panels are included that would be required to finish the van. Where available I chose autocraft or Klassic Fab panels as these are the best quality available.

Viewing is recommended so you can get an idea of its condition

I have the push button door handles which are 68 only. There is also a pair of rear spring plates I can include.

I have another project on the way so would listen to offers. Despite it looking pretty rough due to the different colour panels its a good van. Solid in the roof, etc. been dry stored for the past 10 years

Will sell as a Bare shell for £1700 its an excellent basis. No rot at all in the roof and no rot any more. Just needs some welding.

Latest posts