• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 pop top camper for sale out of Los Angeles & 69 Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

420goat

Reaction score
hello this is a very dry 69 camper bus. shipping may be available if you set it up so all i have to is deliver the vehicle. i have the pink slip and its a very easy project. thanks. please email at [email protected] thanks again. please no silly offers.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1260314" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1261461" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4208141.jpg

$4000

-early 69
-black plates
-NO MOTOR/ DOES COME WITH TRANS
-really dry bus
-looks like og paint or just one recoat
-new tires
-pretty complete camper interior, has icebox, sink, jump seat, closet, and rear bed and cushions, wood headliner, westy dome light in the back, louvered windows with screens all in their place not just thrown in.
-front bumper included/ no pass step at this time...may dig one up
-pink slip in my hand and out of dmv system
**best to come see in person. if i was into campers this would be my westy keeper!!**no lowballers!!**

4209337.jpg

-unmolested but has some rust on the cargo floor and under the windshield and lower nose. very complete. no motor, no trans.
-has all 3 seats, this is my daily driver but i may use the drive train for something else.
-repainted once in elm green not og delta
-1600 sp stock exhaust/new muffler
-all electrical works.
-all brakes work.
-pink slip clean title in hand. registered untill next december.
come see in person

$4000 with engine
$2800 without engine

thank you, the pics would not come out right from there to here. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.