• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

79 Microbus/Camper - 2.0fi, LHD - never welded

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryandsi

Reaction score
Hi all - as this is a Late Bay I rarely log on to Early Bay but have been around for a few years popping in and out!
My 79 2.0fi Microbus/Camper is for sale - very, very 70's Jaffa and Brown Tintop - imported in 2012 and has never been welded, not even a battery tray!

Rusty Lee full width bed, passenger seat turn table, sink unit and storage unit, cooker in a box as we always cook in the awning (included) insulated Silver Screens. Audi multi-spoke alloys and good tyres, birch ply roof lining and Madmatz carpets. Mot till Dec.

Not a van that was sitting for years as it still has the Californian City of San Gabriel 2010 tax disc in the screen. A few dents and sun bleached paint and a dent with US bondo in the long panel but a great bus. 2.0 sounds as it should and pulls as it should.

Bus is in Malvern Worcs WR14 message me at [email protected] with any q's or for more photos

Asking £11,995 but open to offers - selling to help fund my sons college courses!! Ready to camp inc. chairs, cool box etc.

Cheers B

Latest posts