a few pics of stanford

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
stanford016.jpg

stanford015.jpg

stanford017.jpg

stanford020.jpg

Great day. Nice to meet you clem, shame i didn`t get chance to meet the EB line up. Was shocked that such a small number of early bays entered the concourse...maybe better next year

two fantastic examples

I had a look around both of them yesterday and chat to one of the owners

after some thought on the drive home , I think I could make room for one of them
especially if either owner wanted to change to a rather nice Devon Camper

wink: :wink: :wink:

nice to meet both Scott and Carole yesterday all part of a "grand day out"

Good to meet you too Scott :)

And your bus made my weekend! 8)

woodys wacky wheels said:
two fantastic examples

I had a look around both of them yesterday and chat to one of the owners

after some thought on the drive home , I think I could make room for one of them
especially if either owner wanted to change to a rather nice Devon Camper

wink: :wink: :wink:

nice to meet both Scott and Carole yesterday all part of a "grand day out"

A grand day out indeed..... 8)

Nice to catch up with you too Ernie, Clyde, Clem and Chris and Katie too. Saw Harlequin but was gone again just as fast, so didn't get to chat, sorry... :roll:

Carole :wink:

that blue delux was awsome. sadly it rolled in on a trailor. boo hiss. ridden not hidden is the only way to own a bus. it was a great day though had a chat with a few eb boys and am looking forward to th day my bay roles out of the workshop.

andewilson said:
that blue delux was awsome. sadly it rolled in on a trailor. boo hiss. ridden not hidden is the only way to own a bus. it was a great day though had a chat with a few eb boys and am looking forward to th day my bay roles out of the workshop.

Sure was nice - didn't know it was a trailer queen though, poor thing :(

My favourite car at the show was the ratty 55 RHD Karmann cab - sooo lovely - suppose I'm on the wrong forum and should get my coat now ....

oi...it only came into the country thursday. I know i`m good but i`m not that good. Mot and uk reg in a day...dont think so. It was delayed by the shipping company and was pre booked as a concourse entry and it`s rude to no show. Don`t worry it`s being mot`d today and dvla later.

scott wilson said:
Was shocked that such a small number of early bays entered the concourse...maybe better next year

lol

have you been to previous shows? i was quite impressed with the buses in concours lineup this year, most years it's just that white EB with the RAC badges and the strange bumper trim. there were hardly any splits either, despite there being 100+ lined up with ssvc. i think there is much more to stanford than the concours

anyway, your bus was a standout for me, such good condition! 8) is there an awning to match the poles on the roof?

have never been to standford hall show, seem to concentrate on the bigger ones.

next year, eh !
:mrgreen:

dp My favourite car at the show was the ratty 55 RHD Karmann cab - sooo lovely - suppose I'm on the wrong forum and should get my coat now ....[/quote said:
Thats my mates Mike attwells vert . I put the pedals in it and did the brakes too its tremendous :D its due for a feature in Volksworld and Mike is a member of the German Folks UK Klub too
:mrgreen:

Gadget

thanks for the kind comments. Here is a pic of the bus with the awning up this monday. Bus flew through an mot today just needed four new tyres and a tweek on the fuel mixture. Have changed all the fuel lines just in case of perishing as the bus has stood for at least six years..anyway enjoy the pics. Should i keep the awning with the bus even though it`s not original? or should i remove poles and catches and touch up?
stanford004.jpg

stanford001.jpg

Scott,

As Ernie says, don't start feck'in around leave as is.

Cut the grass instead you lazy bugger.

Latest posts