• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

alpine stereo gear for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
hi guys, having a bit of a sort out and have a few bits for sale

cva1004rr fold out screen stereo great bit of kit - £110

cva1014r fold out screen stereo - £120

pxa501 dolby pro logic processor awsome bit of kit - £90

centre speaker and amp for use with prologic setup - £40

various alpine v12 amps - £ various dependiing on which one you want

4 x alpine tmx700p 7inch fold dont roof screens £150 for a new one less for the used ones

3 x alpine nve077p sat nav units to work in conjunction with alpine screens - £110

all kit can be tested by you in one of my cars to show you that it works

edited mate.

all the gear has at one point been run in my cars then hoarded . but i need to free up space and money and the stereo gear goes before my wheels do :D

pop round mine and you can have your choice of bits and i can give you instructions etc to set yourself up a stonking sound system. ive even got a 1500w v12 for the brave ones out there.

go on blow your windows out for the boys :D

no mate the head unit has built in tuner 4 x 50w, fold out screen and removable front face. all the other bit plug in. any dvd player runs through it. alpine cd changers are about £30 on ebay or buy an ipod link for about £30 on ebay and you get full speed ipod control, simply lob your ipod in the glove box and do it all from the screen.

Latest posts