At last…

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike F

Reaction score
…. after eight months the van is back from welding, a respray and new headliner. Off to the show at Redcar tomorrow so cutting it fine! Those who recall my old van May remember all the bling. I think I’ve got most of the same on now but with home-made trim on the air intakes and chromed dash vent trim now on I’m still looking for further possibilities.

There was never anything too shiny for the Partners in Chrome back a few years ago!

Attachments

• IMG_3065.jpeg
    IMG_3065.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3064.jpeg
    IMG_3064.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3061.jpeg
    IMG_3061.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
    IMG_3067.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
…. after eight months the van is back from welding, a respray and new headliner. Off to the show at Redcar tomorrow so cutting it fine! Those who recall my old van May remember all the bling. I think I’ve got most of the same on now but with home-made trim on the air intakes and chromed dash vent trim now on I’m still looking for further possibilities.

There was never anything too shiny for the Partners in Chrome back a few years ago!

So??? How did it go, I was waiting for a deluge of photos from the show.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Are you glad it’s back ? :)

Slow to reply, sorry, been away in the Isle of Man! Some nice comments and chats, especially a guy not far away who is also on here (not many Earlybay’s nearby at all though). The show itself isn’t the best, stalls are mostly tat and not really of interest plus the vast majority of cars in the Show n Shine aren’t VWs! The beach is nearby so great if camping and I came across a guy who it turned out I’d seen the day before in Saltburn laying out stones on the beach. He’d been there for a book signing. I saw the book in the bookshop window but I’d missed the signing running past going back in a downpour. Luckily he had copies and a great book it is too. Nobody noticed my home-made trims though!

Attachments

• IMG_3078.jpeg
    IMG_3078.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3075.jpeg
    IMG_3075.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3064.jpeg
    IMG_3064.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3083.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Slow to reply, sorry, been away in the Isle of Man! Some nice comments and chats, especially a guy not far away who is also on here (not many Earlybay’s nearby at all though). The show itself isn’t the best, stalls are mostly tat and not really of interest plus the vast majority of cars in the Show n Shine aren’t VWs! The beach is nearby so great if camping and I came across a guy who it turned out I’d seen the day before in Saltburn laying out stones on the beach. He’d been there for a book signing. I saw the book in the bookshop window but I’d missed the signing running past going back in a downpour. Luckily he had copies and a great book it is too. Nobody noticed my home-made trims though!
Was this me? I have a Westy in with Richie at the moment, was at the show with my Beetle :)

We did have a good chat

Latest posts