• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

awesome slammed and narrowed 1970 devon small project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirksta01

Reaction score
for sale VW T2 Devon early baywindow RHD walk through project,

The van is in need of body work doing to get it back to 100% or leave it as is and do a few repairs to get usable again, its had all chassis work done in the past and new floors and tube inside.so underneath is solid . the van does need body panels but only the bottom 6’' of the sides and rear the rest of van is pretty good and solid this is not a major project and can be quite an awesome bus in a small amount of time ,i just don’t have time to do it as i have other vans also to Finnish. i will throw in most of the panels with the sale i.e. rear arches ,rear corners,ect

The van has alot of chassis work the middle section was replaced with much stronger box section as after the belly pans were removed it was realised the chassis legs were no longer existent,
at the same time all the floor supports were replaced as was the floor itself for a brand new one.
the front cab floors have been replaced also it has had tubs fitted with the correct brackets and runners for the seats (no seats included in the sale.

all the running gear (expensive bit ) has already been done and is running a 3.75" narrowed creative engineering weedeater beam fitted with shorter track rods and Transporthaus dropped spindles, to the rear it has creative engineering drop plates on the rear got lower profile front tyres and standard rears and is stance real nice so all the hard work is already done.

it has a good gearbox selected all gears fine when last on the road

full complete original devon interior in great shape and so much storage its unbelievable ,could do with cleaning up but its all there with all drawers ect i need to take pics of the interior when i get a second ,also has the gas cooker ect still in there and all door cards in good condition .
it has a leisure battery system fitted along with 240v hook up and lots of other gadgets.

stereo included with 6x9 speakers and 6x6 speakers

2 original hammocks in great condition and perfect working order

louvered windows in perfect working order,all glass on the bus is in great shape no cracks ect

new wiring loom fitted to it, the wires aren't the correct colours but it works 100% also there is a separate loom installed for the aux system and the leisure battery.

included in the sale will be various panels and body cuts for the van rear corner repair panels ,battery tray ,rear arch repair panels , also inner sections that the engine seal goes in, two rear body cut corner panels that include the vent sections and also rear chassis cuts just for good measure but NOT NEEDED

there is no engine with the van as it didn’t have one when i bought it so will need to be trailered

this van isn’t a massive project by any means and just requires a engine and some welding and then painting to get it back on the road all the hard stuff like floors and chassis has been done along with running gear

will make a real good van to someone but if it doesn't sell i will just tuck it away until i have the time to restore it so please no silly offers this is a uk rhd walkthrough early bay bus.

i have set the reserve at what it owes me and i will let it go for that price

any questions please ring me on 07718140863

i do have it advertised elsewhere so i reserve the right to end at any time
if you bid and win then its yours and i will require a non refundable £200 deposit within a few hours of winning the bid otherwise it will still be up for grabs so if you are bidding and didn't win it please get in touch to make sure its defiantly sold after ending

viewings welcome

cheers

£6k as this is what it owes me located manchester m6 ;)

very sorry about pics but I'm having issues with my photo bucket but the bus can be found here below cheers

eBay item number:222260151520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts