• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awning for Sale - Retro ideal for Tin Tops SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
Price Drop NOW SOLD
Having bought this and had it shipped over from South Africa I've decided that it will be too big and heavy to take over to Europe this summer and have opted for a light weight Khyam.

This is a really good restro style VW awning, from what I understand VW in South Africa used to sell as a dealer option as a Kombi Awning. This version is by Durban Tent & Awning. I love the fact that it is perfect with my SA westy,and may well regret the sale but it will probably end up just taking storage space. I've used it once, it is complete with all pegs, ropes. There is one small piece of material replacement in the roof. Have photos to show how it is put up. All zips work well.

Haven't seen one of these in the UK before and I know even on the SA Forum they don't find them for sale very often - particular in this good a condition and fabric in a good colours. Stores in two bags.

Will suit LHD or RHD because of the door flap

Looking for £285, reduced to £185 but it will need collecting as I think the courier fees will be pretty high
4506430850_ffbc99c129.jpg

4505795411_fcd36d0bff.jpg

4505793605_80577b2a70.jpg

cotswoldiver said:
Price Drop
Having bought this and had it shipped over from South Africa I've decided that it will be too big and heavy to take over to Europe this summer and have opted for a light weight Khyam.

This is a really good restro style VW awning, from what I understand VW in South Africa used to sell as a dealer option as a Kombi Awning. This version is by Durban Tent & Awning. I love the fact that it is perfect with my SA westy,and may well regret the sale but it will probably end up just taking storage space. I've used it once, it is complete with all pegs, ropes. There is one small piece of material replacement in the roof. Have photos to show how it is put up. All zips work well.

Haven't seen one of these in the UK before and I know even on the SA Forum they don't find them for sale very often - particular in this good a condition and fabric in a good colours. Stores in two bags.

Will suit LHD or RHD because of the door flap

Looking for £285, reduced to £185 but it will need collecting as I think the courier fees will be pretty high
4506430850_ffbc99c129.jpg

4505795411_fcd36d0bff.jpg

4505793605_80577b2a70.jpg

Price dropped

dave what does it weigh?
really nice looking awning ......
does it have an inner tent and groundsheet?

cheers
ste ;)

ooro said:
dave what does it weigh?
really nice looking awning ......
does it have an inner tent and groundsheet?

cheers
ste ;)

Sorry just been sold this evening. But it didn't have an inner tent but had a great built in groundsheet with a very simple but effective design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts