best window seals

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldensyrup

Reaction score
looking for some new window rubbers and door seals for my bus, been looking at the c and c full kit. does anyone have any experience fitting these? are they good quality and fit?

I too heard that they could be a nightmare

I fitted the C&C which I think are Veewib? Anyway, they were perfect and fitted no trouble at all. a bit of talc and dry day - quite painless really.

in fact - i accidentally bought a second set and didn't realise until too late to return them.

If you're interested I can provide a full set for £210 incl postage then let me know (opening vents/quarterlights kit) (save £30 on the kit or £70 on individual pieces)
http://www.customandcommercial.com/vw-baywindow/baywindow_door_tailgate_engine_lid--and--pick_up_parts/baywindow_cab_door_1fslash4_light_parts_door_seals--and--winder_parts/german_quality_oem_cab_door_seal_left_68-79_1012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im halfway through fitting the C&C set atm and with 2 windows left theyv given me no real trouble 8)

Whether or not theyr watertight is a question for another day though :lol:

Cheers for the replies guys. So thinking the c and c ones will be the ones I will be going for .
Gotta be better than what's on there at the minute

Yes our seals are Vewib,

Don't forget if you order online we have an EarlyBay discount code: EB2016

This is valid until the end of 2016 and will give you a 10% discount with custom & commercial, for all parts except klassic fab panels and NOS parts.

Enter the code EB2016 when buying products online.

This code will ONLY work for ONLINE orders.

Any questions let me know

Thanks

Jon.

thats perfect thank you. i will defo get those ordered now then.
can you confirm the bundle kit is the viewib stuff too, and the door seals are the grey sponge type not the black rubber ones.

perfect, ive just ordered the full kit so fingers crossed the bus will be more watertight than it is now.

Latest posts