CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT THE SH1T PLEASE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wires

Reaction score
Afternoon people... im needin sum help please... ive got a 68 bay.. LHD... im tryin to put sum brm wheels on the bus... got the fronts on no problem... come the back and its a diffrent ball game... the wheels wont fit inside the arch...its only about 5mm what is stoppin them from goin down.... on the back im trying to run.... 185/55/15.... how can i get these to fit... thanks...

Wires said:
Afternoon people... im needin sum help please... ive got a 68 bay.. LHD... im tryin to put sum brm wheels on the bus... got the fronts on no problem... come the back and its a diffrent ball game... the wheels wont fit inside the arch...its only about 5mm what is stoppin them from goin down.... on the back im trying to run.... 185/55/15.... how can i get these to fit... thanks...
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=53152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you may have the same problem as this guy

cheeers fella... i dont understand how grindin that bit down on the hub would help... its the wheels that are fatter on the back which pull the wheels out.... Vws give me stress....

The 55.. is the height of the tyre.. the width is 185.. 195s was on with the original wheel... its because the new wheels are thicker when they fit to the hub.. as original wheels tuck more into the wheel... the poke out the arch about 5mm....

Latest posts