Convert your bay to a split

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuAn

Reaction score
Want to spoil your view?

Then buy our easy to install kit.

Kit includes: 1m length of duct tape and full instructions on where to stick it.

Please send your PayPal payment of £499.50 to:

Andy at I Already Have a Split Separating My Butt Cheeks dot com

:D

Can you tell me how good this kit is as I have been wanting to spoil the looks of my bay for years and this sounds like exactly what I have been waiting for ;)

gninnam said:
Can you tell me how good this kit is as I have been wanting to spoil the looks of my bay for years and this sounds like exactly what I have been waiting for ;)
Could always fit indicators to the left and right of that air intake... :lol:

i have the above kit and it is fantastic. to complete the look paint a black line down the center of the sliding door to give the illusion of twin doors 8) be like me the envy of all your early bay driving mates :D

Dear LuAn,

Your kit sounds just the trick.

I want to have safari windows so please send me two kits so I can fit one to each half of the windscreen after I cut it in half with an angle grinder.

Erm, I think I already own the rights to that one...

Suffolkbugers09033.jpg

:lol:

Split....EarlyBay....they are both old and require far too much attention and money.....remind you of anything? :lol:

sausage fingers said:
Nah, not really mate http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Neil

:lol:

Latest posts