Declared value on insurance?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelN

Reaction score
I have had a lot of work completed on my camper and need to up the declared value somewhat. Just wondered how much would be reasonable... I have had a full body resto and the interior is in a good state. It's a 1972 Danbury tintop which is now looking mint. Have not taken photos yet but will do when I collect it Friday.

Hi, how much would it cost you to replace it???,....i think its best to get it valued properly mate, im pretty sure your insurance company will ask for valuation from someone else (recognised club etc) i think someone on here does it ( im not sure who though?)........try and get it insured for as much as you can, because you know what insurance companies are like the dont fall over themselves to pay out the full amount do they :roll: :lol: .........and these buses dont seem to be getting any cheaper

...............................kev

They are bast***s i tried to get mine insured and the would only do it 3k less than what i wanted....so go high!!!