Disaster last nite

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dub boy

Reaction score
Was of work fri sick, woke up around midnight to a bang thinking what the hell was that, wasn't sure if I dreamt it but then herd some rustling, the gazebo over the bus had collapsed :( wasn't feeling well at all but went out front to find it had taken the paint of along the gutters and the roof. I managed to secure the poles ect till the morning but gutted isn't the word ,this bastard bus has fought me all the way doing this resto :evil: I sware it was christene in its past life, I've just chucked an old jk cover over it and pushed it in the corner of the drive, just about finished any will I had to do it .

not good news, i can be round in a few hours with a trailer and a nice crispy tenner if you like?

That's crap luck mate, a tenner? Your all heart rickyrooo1

My theory is its just being a pain in the arse so that one you have powers through these problems it will give you years of trouble free motoring.

Thought that sort of shit only happened to me,, but still not really glad to hear someone else getting their backside kicked. It can`t keep happening it just can`t,, because you`ll be finished soon :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You`re getting closer,, much much closer, bit by bit ;) :mrgreen: ;)

Mate, I think we need counselling! I've been driven to the edge too! I seem to take one step forward and two back, friggin swear its against me all the time.
It got that bad when I was re-wiring her that the wife had to physically restrain me and lock me out of the garage and hide to key to stop me having a paddy and rip the whole damn wiring out :character0036:

:shock:
When you 2 lads get your buses done, do me a favour?

Don't camp near me at shows :anim_39: :lol:
Don't want your luck rubbing off on me!!! :lol:

Latest posts