• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile Interior for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizz

Reaction score
3068784-3edit_zpsc3b3fcf5.jpg

As we have had an addition to our family we need more seat in the van. After considering lots of options we have gone with a full width RnR bed from Rusty Lee.

To make space the Dormobile interior needs to go so it is up for sale.

The interior includes the side cupboard units, bed, cushion for the rear section, wardrobe, table and buddy seats. The cupboard units incorporate a sink and a cool box. The cupboard trim is a little discoloured and there are some small gaps. It does NOT include the roof hammocks or the stove unit or the roof locker.

I will take some more pictures next week if anyone wants some more.

I'm not sure what this is all worth so i'm starting at £300ono. Ideally I'd like sell this all together (need to get it all out to make space to start on the bed) but will consider spliting if nobody wants it all.

Obviously this is pretty big so collection from sheffield is probably the only option.

Bizz

Robin,

I'm currently talking with Micaz so could be sold.

If it falls through I'll post the extra pictures I have taken for him here and let you know.

Thanks for your interest.

Bizz

Micaz has decided it is not for him.

So here are some more pictures I grabbed on monday in the rain. I will try and get out tommorow and get some more showing the table and buddy seats properly.

IMG_2973_zps8b8b6e3b.jpg

not sure why the cover is upsidedown it has the same laminate on the other side (i'll take a picture tomorow).

IMG_2980_zps8d914bfa.jpg

IMG_2990_zpsa9a3456c.jpg

Hi there,

Would you be interested in splitting it? I only need the main unit with it's doors, sink insert etc.

If interested, drop me a pm and we can discuss it further, e.g. price etc... :)

Cheers

GOM

Gom,

Currently I still have a couple of people interested in this as a full lot. I'd prefer to sell it all together but if that doesn't work out i'll let you know.

Bizz

Hi Biz, I've tried pm'ing you but seems stuck in my outbox, I'll try again tomorrow, if you do receive pls let me know

cheers Robin

This is still for sale if anyone is interested.

If not i'll be putting it onto ebay in the next week or so.

Bizz

Latest posts